Business Seminars Workshop Warrington
Complimentary R&D Tax Credits, GDPR, Employment Law, Health & Safety and business funding seminar
At our free R&D Tax Credits, GDPR, Employment Law, and Business Finance Seminar for business owners and company directors you will:
- DISCOVER how much R&D Tax Credits could be worth to your business and why they could boost your company's performance.
- UNDERSTAND how and why certain business development projects can present a substantial cash injection for your business.
- LEARN how to boost staff productivity and reduce absenteeism.
- GAIN practical advice and support on how to store and process staff data under the new GDPR legislation.
- IMPROVE your understanding of GDPR. What is it, what does it mean for your business?
- GET practical tips on how to get a substantial injection of funds to your business quickly, and easily.
28th March 2018
9:30AM to 12:45PM
Presenters Ian Langford and Simon Dodd
Warrington Wolves Rugy Football Club
The Halliwell Jones Stadium, Mike Gregory Way
Warrington, WA2 7NE
R&D Tax Consultant
Hamilton Wood & Company
Simon and his team have helped thousands of business owners recover substantial sums of money from central government. Simon is an experienced management consultant who can help businesses get the funding they need for ‘that’ project, and then help to recover a percentage of the investment back when the project is complete.
Employment Law and Health & Safety Presenter
Ian has over 18 years experience advising SMEs on how to grow their business. On a daily basis he works with employers across the UK guiding them on how to handle Employment Law & Health and Safety issues, getting the most from their workers, and ensuring staff issues do not get in the way of running a business.
Partner event with Peninsula Business Services – the leading global provider of Employment Law Support for businesses.