R&D Tax Credit Specialists Bolton
R and D Tax Credit Advisors Bolton
Are you aware that limited companies investing in their own business development initiatives focusing on creating new, or improving existing products, systems, devices, materials, processes and more can recover up to a third of their investment costs back?
Interestingly, the funds can be recovered quickly in as little as 6 – 8 weeks.
Many of the costs are hidden within your business and for that reason, to make sure that you don’t miss out on any valuable tax credit relief please call the specialists at Hamilton Wood & Company now.
What Are R&D Tax Credits?
The R&D initiative forms a key part of the UK’s industrial strategy post-Brexit and it is used as a tool to encourage the business community of the UK to invest in seeking innovation via the practical application of any technologies and scientific principles providing they are doing so in new or improved ways.
It is interesting to note that relief is also available should any of your historic projects have been stopped indefinitely or put to bed permanently.
What Is This Form of Tax Relief Worth?
- If in profit: £25,000.00 as a reduction off your next tax bill for every £100k of qualifying spend identified. Or in other words, a quarter of every pound back invested in R&D.
- Incurring a loss: £33,350.00 back as an immediate tax rebate for every £100k of qualifying spend identified. Or in other words, a third of every pound back invested in R&D.
How Do You Know If You Are Eligible to Claim R and D Tax Relief?
- You must be a Limited company
- You must be subject to UK Corporation Tax
- You must be working on projects seeking innovation
- You must be working with any technologies and scientific principles OR
- You must be seeking to overcome any uncertainties in achieving an advance with any product, process, system, service or device.
Or for a quick assessment, click the banner below for a quick answer:
How Can Our Tax Advisors Help Your Business?
This form of tax relief is complex. All too often we see large sums of money that could have been recovered that haven’t.
It is important to use a specialist advisor like those at Hamilton Wood & Company to make sure no valuable benefit is overlooked.
Our expert advisors specialise at optimising your companies' full, true legal entitlement under the Governments’ rewarding R&D incentive.
We work on a success only basis, which means that if we fail to identify a claim, then there is no fee.
We work hard to make sure this is a cash-positive exercise for you and only take our fee when your entitlement is on its way to you.
How to Claim.
With our straight-forward process, recovering your benefit couldn’t be simpler and your benefit could be with you in as little as 6 – 8 weeks.
Our specialist consultants will make sure your involvement in this process is kept to a minimum so that you can get on doing what you do best, which is running your company.
Firstly, if you have any questions or would like to discuss any historic projects please call our team of advisors now on 0161 791 1401.
Following this conversation, if you would like our specialists to efficiently manage your case we will ask you to complete an agreement that will authorise us to act on your behalf. It couldn’t be simpler.